Last week I had the idea that I would ask for 30 posts, I’d pick my 5 favorite, and I’d post those 5 on Thursday. I was calling this #30Thursday on Twitter. However, the posts that I got were so good that I knew it would be too hard to pick just the top five. So instead, every week, I’m asking people to send me blog posts of interest – their own, others’, however you want to do it. And I’ll post the first 30 I get on Thursday. I hope that other people begin to do this as well. It’s too easy to fall into the trap of just reading the same blogs. It’s nice to read new blogs and to promote other peoples’ blogs, too. So here are this week’s top 30 blog posts (in my world).
This week, since I’m just getting started, I didn’t get many recommendations, so a lot of these are blogs that I want to pass on myself. However, starting every Thursday afternoon, let me know of a blog post you think I should read and tell my readers about. Hopefully next week we’ll have a full 30! In the meantime, enjoy 🙂
3. Why do you socialize? How do you use Social Media? Thought provoking stuff from @MayaREGuru
4. Did you know you can share videos on LinkedIn? Do you know how to share videos on LinkedIn? @suzannevara maps it out.
5. A break from business – really funny post on crazy fantasy football fanatics from @salamicat
6. @HeidiCohen tells you what you can learn from New York City pizza if you’re a marketer
7. Why do companies fear crowdsourcing? @bsdalton hypothesizes.
8. An oldie but goodie from @pushingsocial: Why smart readers prefer dumb bloggers.
9. @MitchJoel wonders if conversation is dead in Social Media.
10. @LisaBarone wonders how to prevent community rot
11. I really liked this post by @chrisbrogan. The Game You see
12. An amazing post by Sonia Simone at @copyblogger: 49 Creative Ways You Can Profit from Content Marketing
13. Thoroughly enjoyed The Body Remembers by @julien
14. Great example of integrated marketing in real life: The 3 Amigos, by @JayBaer
15. Great post on community by @sueyoungmedia:
Image by Michal Zacharzewski. http://www.sxc.hu/profile/mzacha