The end of the year for an agency (and for most businesses, really) is not so much ending a year as getting ready to begin a new year. I wanted to let you know about a new e-newsletter plan that our agency is rolling out for 2012. We’re starting a new format that blends 3 ingredients we like in e-newsletters…curated content, original written content, and a chance to interact with the sender. We’re calling it The Claymanite 411 because we’ll be curating 4 articles, writing one, and including 1 survey question.
I’m showing the editorial calendar for the year here. If this looks interesting, you can opt-in and look for the first installment on January 4th (Wednesday). No catches – just wanted to let you know what we’re up to!
1. Economic update/outlook
2. Global economic trends
1. Learn to love content marketing
2. How to generate engaging content
1. Generating Leads
2. Nurturing Leads
1. Catching up on mobile
2. Mobile Marketing
1. Aligning marketing and sales
2. Integrating your agency into your team
1. Updates on SEO (like Google Plus making searches private)
2. Do you need SEO?
1. How is your customer service?
2. Ways to give more value to your customers
1. The Power of Referrals
2. How to increase your referrals
1. It’s not just a marketing plan
2. Planning your follow-up
1. Social Media Updates
2. Integrating Social Media into your sales and marketing channels
1. Looking at ROI over the last year
2. How to know that something worked
The best and worst of 2012
If you do decide to opt in, you will not be surprised by any unwanted selly content or things like that. This is the plan, and the plan this is.
Thanks for listening!
Image Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/digitaltree515/4002439444 via Creative Commons